Steps to take if you have been injured on the job:
- Promptly notify your employer.
- Seek medical treatment and follow your doctor’s recommendations.
- Contact Laura S. Jenkins to file your claim.
- Keep track of your expenses and lost time from work.
- Do not speak with the insurance company. Laura S. Jenkins will do that for you.
What the insurance company does not want you to know!
- You do not have to give the insurance company a recorded statement.
- You may be entitled to benefits even if you caused your own injury.
- Even though you had a prior injury to the same area, you may still be entitled to benefits.
- You may be owed money for your mileage, parking and prescriptions.
- You may be owed money for your permanent injuries and scarring.